When accessing the website Expresso News, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Expresso News' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Expresso News website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Expresso News at any time. Upon termination of viewing these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- Materials on the Expresso News website are provided 'as is'. Expresso News makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement. of rights.
- In addition, Expresso News does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of use of the materials on its website or otherwise in connection with such materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event shall Expresso News or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Expresso News, even if Expresso News or an authorized representative of Expresso News has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Precision of materials
The materials appearing on the Expresso News website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Expresso News does not warrant that any material on its website is accurate, complete or current. Expresso News may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Expresso News does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Expresso News has not analyzed all sites linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Expresso News of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user's own risk.
Expresso News may revise these website terms of service at any time without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Expresso News and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.